Healthcare is Constantly Improving, changing and adapting. OpusWorks® helps ensure your Staff and Processes do the same.
Enable Healthcare Process Excellence and develop shared knowledge across your organization. Our e-Learning, developed specifically for healthcare, meets the highest industry standards, and can be effortlessly delivered as blended learning on our flexible deployment platform.
OpusWorks® Lean Six Sigma Healthcare courses are designed specifically for healthcare professionals seeking to use the training platform to help build a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
In our Lean Modules for Healthcare, team members will now learn the tools necessary to identify and remove waste from a process, sustain the gains made, and improve the operation and safety of their department. Using OpusWorks® Blended Learning Designs, healthcare professionals utilize visually eye-catching on-line modules to gain a deeper understanding of Lean methodologies. Classroom or virtual classroom sessions allow instructors to build upon this knowledge and focus the learning for immediate action.
Totals: e-Learning = ~7hrs
*These Modules can be employed as stand-alone e-Learning or teamed with our recommended Blended Learning classroom approach
- Introduction to Lean for Healthcare
- A3 Problem Solving for Healthcare
- Current State Value Stream Mapping for Healthcare
- Future State Value Stream Mapping for Healthcare
- Standard Work for Healthcare
- Kaizen Event for Healthcare
- Flow and Pull Systems for Healthcare
- Workplace Design for Healthcare
- Visual Management for Healthcare
- Error Proofing for Healthcare
- 5S Plus Safety for Healthcare
- Eight Wastes for Healthcare
For additional information about the Lean Six Sigma Healthcare offerings from OpusWorks,