Solve bigger problems faster and learn to apply advanced level
Lean Six Sigma Tools.
Your Black Belt level practitioner's most important role is to return ROI to your organization by solving complex, enterprise-wide problems, not teaching basic problem-solving knowledge. With our blended e-Learning, practitioners eliminate wasted time and travel as they hone their skills more quickly. OpusWorks® provides knowledge transfer for lower level practitioners, freeing these highly skilled assets to mentor and return value to the organization.
Blended for Full Understanding and Retention
Using our blended learning design, Black Belt students utilize visually eye-catching online modules to gain a deeper understanding of Lean and DMAIC methodologies. Classroom and/or Virtual Classroom sessions allow instructors to build upon this knowledge and focus the learning for immediate action.
Course e-Learning Modules
- Foundational & Green Belt Modules plus
- Introduction to Probability
- Continuous Probability
- Making Inferences about Proportions
- Distributions: Normal Curve
- Making Inferences about Variances
- Multiple Regression
- DOE: Basic and Full Factorial
- Probability Distributions: Discrete
- Hypothesis Testing for Nonparametric Data
- Random Variables
- Hypothesis Tests for the Mean
- Simple Linear Regression
- Introduction to Design of Experiments
|Key Criteria for